Thursday, February 22, 2007

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe...







She had so many kids she had to go to the E.R. to get away from them. What an eventful day it has been!!! Febuary 22, 2007 - I will NEVER forget. At 5:00 this evening (20 minutes before I was leaving to go and teach my Nutrition Class) Peat and Repeat came in the front door screaming bloody murder. Asher was hurt, all I saw was a quarter sized hole on his forehead and blood running down his face. David hit Goliath with a smooth stone. No, really Levi pushed Asher down the driveway in the little yellow car with the red roof and Asher fell out and conked (sp?) his head on the pavement. I told Aunt Florence to call 911, the good 'ole Maumelle Police were here in one minute, firetruck next and then the ambulance. Wow!! That is why I pay my taxes with a smile on my face. Thanks to all of them and Dr. Bacon at Springhill Baptist. Asher is glued up and good as new, no neck injury Mom and Dad. Needless to say, Chapter 6 was not taught tonight, will catch up next week. I know my class missed me!

No comments: