Saturday, February 2, 2008

Quotes

I have a daily calendar in my kitchen window that has some very good quotes. My good friend Heather gave this calander to me and I think of her every day as I flip it to the new day. I would like to share a few quotes that stood out to me.

"Instant availability without continuous presence is probably the best role a mother can play."
L. Bailyn

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
Psalms 27:13-14 NIV

"Life itself, every bit of health that we enjoy, every hour of liberty and free enjoyment, the ability to see, to hear, to speak, to think, and to imagine - all this comes from the hand of God. We show our gratitude by giving back to Him a part of that which He has given to us."
Billy Graham

No comments: